Home Instead Senior Care Swords is currently looking for CAREGivers in North County Dublin.
Home Instead Swords have been delivering elderly care since 2007, and for the last 10 years have earned a reputation for delivering high quality care and exceptional customer service in the North Dublin region. Our vision is that everyone should be entitled to remain in their home for as long as possible with comfort, independence, and dignity. Home Instead feel a higher sense of purpose toward their clients, and believe that when you enter someone’s home, you enter their lives.
Home Instead Senior Care is a non-medical care provider, assisting the elderly community in their own homes. We provide a wide range of services including the following;
• Meal preparation
• Some household duties
• Personal care
• Medication reminders
• Dementia Care
Care provision is client focused, and with Ireland’s ageing population, demand is increasing as more and more elderly members of our community prefer to remain in their homes.
We are looking for committed people with a genuine interest in caregiving, who possess the following skillsets/character traits:
• Previous care experience – be it in a personal or professional capacity
• A caring and empathetic nature
• The ability to work both independently and in support of other team members
• Own transportation (car or bike) would be advantageous
• The role requires excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Preferably a QQI level 5 Qualification in Healthcare or working towards same, course must include Care Skills and Care of the Older Person modules (Training is provided, where necessary)
In return we offer competitive rates ranging from €12-17 per hour, excellent working conditions, flexible hours and 24/7 support.
If you would like to work with a team that make a difference on a daily basis, then send your CV to email@example.com