Location: Various – Cork, Waterford, Limerick, Galway
Status: Part-time, 20 hours @ 5 days per week
The primary aim for the Facilities Co-ordinator is to support the activities of ISS on our client sites through the delivery and co-ordination of the Soft Services Facilities Management (SSFM) services, taking full Soft Services FM responsibility within their allocated areas.
The WSC is the key interface with the customer and will be fully conversant with day to day activities within their designated area. Assigned to a designated area or department the WSC will ensure the desired standard across all services are achieved ensuring their areas are clean, fully operational and that the support essentials are all in place e.g. meeting rooms are ready for use, common areas and toilets meet acceptable standards, reprographics and stationary stock levels are maintained, cleaning meets standards and repairs are noted and actioned as quickly as possible.
• To support and coordinate all FM services within the allocated area to support the ready for business standard with minimum impact to client staff
• To promote and manage customer expectations and excellent relationships with the Client which are measured and maintained
• To ensure FM KPI requirements are met.
• To promote and manage excellent relationships with suppliers and other service partners, i.e. Maintenance and Catering Services etc.
• Follow ISS processes and guidelines to ensure end to end procedures are followed.
• To comply with the company and customers health & safety policies
• Assist with postal services on site
• Lease and assist with Cleaning team on site
• The implementation and monitoring of the agreed quality control system
• Continuous liaison and development with all end users of the service
• Waste management
• Liaison with all FM service teams ensure SLA are met
• Ensure all tasks are logged with the Helpdesk.
• Ensure and promote client’s space and clear desk policy within allocated area
• Assist FM team with office catering stock & requirements
• Day to day Client meeting room set ups
• Staff induction and card issuing
• Assisting with staff queries both in person,
• Performing any ad-hoc “event-driven” duties as and when appropriate
• Assist with workstation set ups as requested
• Complete Audit of cleaning and Office
• Flexibility as regards working hours as at times may be required to attend in the evenings
Experience and Attributes
The successful applicant will be required to demonstrate excellent customer service, customer care and confidence within this role. They will engage with individuals throughout the client site and ISS at all levels to ensure service excellence at all times
ISS Facility Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date: 27th of February 2018
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kate Connellan (People & Culture Manager) at email@example.com