Company: Moveford Ltd t/a KFC
Job Title: Area Manager (reporting to the Operations Manager)
The role will involve coaching and managing the Restaurant General Managers (RGM’s) within the franchise whilst identifying and implementing business opportunities for growth.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will have a passion to achieve not only great results but to lead and develop high performing teams.
• They should have a clear understanding of the financial and budgetary processes involved in the running of a business.
• Strong oral and written communication skills and an ability to communicate with staff and external contacts at all levels.
• They should also have an ability to investigate issues thoroughly and develop workable solutions.
• 4 years general management experience, where you have had ultimate/sole responsibility for all aspects of the operations of a business i.e. Restaurant Manager, Store Manager etc.
• Full clean driving license and access to a vehicle.
• Prepared to travel throughout the island of Ireland with the main areas being Dublin and Limerick.
• Fully flexible to work full time hours with a varied rota.
• 1 years’ experience in an area manager role.
• 2 years’ experience in a managerial role within the fast food industry.
Salary: €44,000 – 50,000 per annum
How to apply:
Submit a CV online via Jobsireland, email your CV directly to email@example.com or post your CV to Moveford Ltd Head Office, 18 Orby Link, Belfast, BT5 5HW, Northern Ireland on or before the closing date of Monday 19th March 2018 at 5pm.
For further information on the position please do not hesitate to contact Fiona in the HR Team on 00442890707624 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moveford Ltd t/a KFC reserves the right to enhance the short-listing criteria to take into account duration and relevance of previous experience.
Moveford Ltd t/a KFC is an equal opportunities employer.