Applications to: email@example.com
Monday to Friday
30 hours per week
• Carry out any / all cleaning duties as requested by your supervisor / management team
• To successfully manage the mailroom, processing incoming and outgoing mail.
• To ensure that all tasks are carried out in a professional manner, following all “safe systems of work” & risk assessment directions
• Wear the correct and appropriate PPE specified at all times
• To comply with all statutory Sodexo Health & Safety Rules and Regulations
• To comply with all Sodexo health & safety regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings.
• To provide high personal standards of work/performance, personal hygiene and appearance
• To assist with any special duties requested, some of which may occur outside normal working hours
• To perform any complaints/incidents of accidents, fire, theft or loss, damage or any other irregularities and take action if practicable
• Undertake all required training in relation to all aspects of the cleaning service delivered to the client, as requested.
• Complete a schedule of cleaning tasks, as directed by the cleaning supervisor / cleaning Manager
• Wear any items of personal protective equipment, as specified by the cleaning supervisor / manager
• Ensure that all requirements in relation to COSHH are adhered to, as specified by the cleaning supervisor /manager
• The method of conducting all cleaning tasks is as directed via the Great / cleaning offer task cards
• To report all faults in relation to cleaning machinery/equipment to the cleaning supervisor.
• To report all building defects to the cleaning supervisor
• To carry out any reasonable request, as specified by the cleaning supervisor / manager
• To attend all company meetings and training as requested