Key Responsibilities of this role are to provide administrative support to the Nursing Team in the preparation and admission of clients to all services by:
• Making up blank files
• Keeping client data bases up to date in Ashleigh House and Coolmine Lodge
• Completing assessment paperwork i.e. Checking DRS’s and inputting UIC numbers
• Keeping weekly lists of assessments
• Requesting weekly UIC numbers from Coolmine research teams
• Liaising effectively with nationwide services e.g., ALDP, regarding prospective clients
• Exiting inactive client assessments and file and store as appropriate
• Accepting and dealing with phone referrals
• Checking voice mails on mobile phone attached to nursing team and returning any calls where possible
• Answering referral forms and inviting new clients to attend pre entry & treatment options groups.
• Informing referrer that prospective client has been invited to pre entry & treatment options groups
• Facilitating client admissions – searches, receipt of money, client contract, family meeting, handover to keyworker
• To complete all administrative tasks such as report writing, maintenance of accurate statistics, record up-to-date client case notes, relevant form filling, and to respond to any ad hoc reporting or information requests relating to your position in accordance with required timelines and procedures.
• To perform as a full team member supporting colleagues, participating in effective team meetings (referrals/case management), identifying training needs, supervision and being open to reasonable requests from service manager in order to ensure effective work relationships.
• To working within the policies of Coolmine Therapeutic Community in order to ensure that a consistent delivery of service and quality standards and best practice are adhered to at all times.
• To comply with all Health and Safety regulations and standard operating procedures relating to fire procedures, maintenance, critical incidents, safety for staff, etc. to ensure the effective safety and well-being of all clients and staff.
Administrative Support Worker – CE Scheme – Coolmine