This is an opportunity to be part of a fast moving development team giving both input and direction for system development, while creating innovative solutions and maintaining operational software systems for an exciting fast growing technology company.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Software development and support, testing & implementation.
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
• Preparation of training manuals for users.
• Integration of systems conforming to best practice, industry standards.
• Production of notes and documentation.
• Responding to support & development requests in a timely fashion.
• Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
• Fault finding, diagnosing and fixing.
• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff to establish business requirements going forward.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Third level qualification in Computer Science, IT or a similar programming discipline.
• 3-5 years industry experience.
• At least 2 years commercial experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WSDL, WCF, REST, windows services, XML, jquery
• Experience with MS SQL Server & MySQL.
• Solid understanding of object oriented principals and patterns.
• Proven ability to participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle in a fast-moving business environment.
• The ability to work independently and within a team.
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Strong communication skills.
• Analytical and commercial experience
• Advantage – perl knowledge
Location Dublin, Blanchardstown and/or Dundalk
• Attractive Salary
• Subsidised gym
• Subsidised broadband