C++ Software Engineer 2 + year experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for a C++ Software Engineer to work within our clients Kerry based office, this role offers remote opportunities for individuals based within Ireland.
Our clients organisation as a whole is very much Scrum/Agile focussed, and as such we work in diverse teams where thoughts and ideas are shared and collaboration is actively encouraged.
• Participate in requirements/story definition
• Work with other engineers on solution designs
• Develop and unit test software modules
• Participate in system integration
• Assist system test in test design, automation and execution
• Debug code
• Document your software design
• Assist technical publications team in creating user documentation
• Assist customer support teams
• Mentor new hires as part of a growing organisation
• 2- 5 years’ experience of C/C++ software development
• Object Oriented analysis and design
• Scripting experience (Python, PHP, BASH etc.)
• Developed software in a Linux environment
• Linux process architecture and Inter Process Communications
• Understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP, IP Routing etc.)
• Experience in virtualization
Call Zack on 086 772 4200 for an immediate confidential conversation.
We Get People,
Red Chair Recruitment