We are currently looking for a German speaking Cloud Support Engineer for our client, a major IT company, in Ireland.
The role focuses on delivering technical support to high performance, high quality and highly secure software that delivers remote access to applications and desktops from any device from anywhere.
You will be given the chance to work on cutting edge technology products that are fueling the growth of cloud computing, hypervisors, desktop, applications, network and graphics virtualisation, collaborative working, mobile computing and more…
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
· Provide technical assistance to customers of small to medium size, scope, and/or political complexity – via phone, email and/or remote access.
· Perform problem analysis and isolates problems of minimal to moderate complexity, with general instruction and oversight from technical leads and/or management.
· Achieve and maintains target, number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals.
Requirements (Education and Experience)
· Must possess a Degree/Dip in Science, Computing, Information Systems or equivalent experience
· At least one year of experience in a technical customer support environment or field experience
· Must be fluent in German to a native speaking level
· Want to work on diverse products, each requiring different technologies, methodologies and approaches to troubleshooting
· Love to continuously learn and improve through external/internal courses, mentoring or on-the-job training.
· Are passionate about technology, and what the future holds in this cloud-centric virtualised world
Salary: 40,000-45,000 € per annum.
Excellent relocation package
• Progression – Career Path
Please send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org