Who You Are
• An aggressive customer-centric sales person passionate for outstanding solutions and driven by delighting and surprising customers.
• You are bold, don’t take “no” for an answer and know how to get through gatekeepers to talk to key decision makers.
• A front of customer, questions type person, gathering information from the industry.
• You are analytical and can dissect complex data and POS information to make informed recommendations
• You follow through on tasks and look for opportunities to step up to new challenges
• Process driven. You have superior organizational skills, and constantly look to make things more efficient
• Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
• Brimming with ideas and hustle.
What You’ll Do
• Find, contact and follow up with potential customers by implementing a world-class prospecting and follow up system.
• Travel could be as much as 50% of your time. Ireland and UK.
• Document all customer interactions with management
• Advocate for the customer from prospecting to sale completion
• Establish forecasts when required
Technical Support and Development
• Answer all technical questions related to products.
• Assist customers in design and product selection.
• Troubleshoot issues between customer and manufacturer should it arise.
• Responsible for developing technical support when required by the customer.
• Gather, process and analyze inquiry and sales data
• Develop useful reports for use internally and for external partners (manufacturers)
• Report territory developments for inquiries and sales.
What You’ll Need
• 2+ years in a similar sales position, cold call confidence either by phone or in person is greatly desired.
• Strong analytical and technical competencies, with extensive experience at presenting data and complex analyses
• Experience presenting reports, forecasts, trends and recommendations to senior management levels
• Strong communication, reading comprehension, and writing skills
• 2-year technical degree (electrician) or 4-year Engineering degree would also be desirable but not essential
• Expert skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
• With an extensive range of products, the role will involve moving into numerous different environments and types of customers. You should be comfortable cold calling, making and planning calls/meetings with customers and potential customers
• Salary Negotiable depending on experience
• Laptop, mobile phone, and expense account to match function.
• Must be eligible to work in Ireland, the UK and Europe
• We will not be sponsoring candidates outside of Europe
Electrical Safety & Instrumentation Specialists Ltd, is an established company based here in Dublin, Ireland. We work with a number of leading USA electrical manufacturers for European sale. Please visit www.esis.ie