TITLE: Trainee Display Assistant
REPORTING TO: Display Manager
LOCATION: All outlets of Harry Corry Ltd.
NORMAL HOURS OF WORK: Part and Full time contracts available. Due to the nature of this position flexibility is required.
MAIN FUNCTION: To assist the Display Manager in maintaining company standards of internal displays in our stores throughout the company.
KEY TASKS AND DUTIES
1. To assist and maintain all store displays with flair and professionalism. This is an active role, which requires ladder work, curtain changes at floor level and at height, bed changes, movement of large shop fitting, movement of large amounts of stock, clearing, cleaning, ironing, and vacuuming, wallpapering, pricing and ticketing stock.
2. To assist and liase with the Display Manager, Store Managers, Head Office Managers and Staff in order to make a success of the business.
3. To be able to work at height (up to 4 meters high).
4. Be able to travel long distances independently or as part of a team by car and by various modes of transport.
5. To be able to travel to various locations as and when required. May involve an overnight stay.
6. To ensure that display areas are free from hazards and maintained in a safe condition in accordance with Health and Safety Legislation.
7. To comply with the Company’s high standards relating to care and cleanliness of the branch in which you are working.
8. To be commercially aware and up to date with the modern trends in relation to Harry Corry Ltd.
9. To assist in the opening of new stores and to work in other regions of the Company.
10. To be able to work within set company guidelines.
11. Flexible to change.
12. Providing excellent customer service on the shop floor.
13. Any other duties as deemed necessary by the Display Manager.
ESSENTIAL Full driving licence
Access to a car for use in work each working day
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Full training will be provided.
SPECIAL APTITUDES: A passion for home interiors. Artistic
DISPOSITION: Goal driven, positive attitude, self-motivated, eagerness to learn and develop.
UNFORTUNATELY WE DO NOT ACCEPT CV’S. HARRY CORRY APPLICATIONS ONLY. PLEASE APPLY ONLINE VIA OUR WEBSITE http://careers.harrycorry.com/careers.php