We are seeking to hire a Soft Services Co-ordinator for our client sites in Swords & Cruiserath on a fixed term basis until the end of December 2017.
• The Soft Services co-ordinator will be report to the Soft Services Manager.
• Sub-contractor management
• Waste management
• Space planning
• Monitoring and managing mail and post-room services, document library management, print room management, hospitality, legionella testing etc.
• Monitoring, co-ordination and completion of FMIS requests for both sites
• Co-ordination of hospitality requests with the catering contractor to ensure all requests are carried out
• Co-ordination of cleaning requests with the cleaning contractor and ensure all SLA’s are met
• Ensure Pest control schedules are adhered to
• Waste management. Monitor bins and skips and use the call off service
• Manage and handle all document retrieval and storage requests
• Liaise with the security contractor which includes reception
• Ensure stationery is stocked and monitor and report on printer usages
• Carry out all conference and meeting room set-ups
• Space planning. Carry out all client requests for moves, additions, and changes.
• Site safety. Responsibility for all emergency response. Issue sign-off permits and oversee all safe work from all contractors working in the building.
• Carry out Building Fabric inspections as per PM schedule
• Daily contractor auditing compliance
• Attendance at weekly contractor with Soft Services Manager
• Completion of contractor evaluations
• Participation in additional out of scope projects
• Assistance in the development of innovations
Required Competencies (knowledge, skills and attributes)
• Interpersonal skills – capable of managing relationships and teams across different departments and different organisations.
• Organisational Ability
• Communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Minimum 2 years experience in similar role or equivalent
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Proven track record in client relationship management