Home Instead Senior Care Swords is currently looking for CAREGivers / Health Care Assistants in Dublin 9 & 17 and including surrounding areas, specifically – Balbriggan.
Home Instead Swords has been delivering care since 2007 and for the last 10 years have earned a reputation for delivering high quality care and exceptional customer service in North Dublin. Our vision is that everyone should be entitled to remain in their home for as long as possible with comfort, independence and dignity. Home Instead feel a higher sense of purpose toward their clients, and believe that when you enter someone’s home, you enter their lives.
Home Instead Senior Care is a non-medical care provider assisting the elderly community in their own homes. We provide a wide range of services including the following;
• Meal preparation,
• Some household duties,
• Personal care,
• Medication reminders,
• Dementia Care
Care provision is client focused and with Irelands ageing population demand is increasing as more and more elderly members of our community prefer to remain in their homes.
We are looking for committed people with a genuine interest in caregiving with but no limited to the following skills:
• Previous care experience – either personal or professional
• Have a caring and empathetic nature
• Ability to work independently and when necessary support other team members
• Own transportation (car or bike) would be advantageous
• The role requires excellent ability to communicate in English and the ability to write clear journal notes
• Preferably a QQI level 5 Qualification in Healthcare or working towards same, course must including Care Skills and Care of the Older Person (Training is provided)
In return we offer competitive rates ranging from €11-17 per hour, excellent working conditions, flexible hours and 24/7 support.
If you would like to work with a team that make a difference on a daily basis then send your CV to email@example.com