Be Independent Home Care is a provider of premium Home Care services and is fully owned and managed by Nurses. We are currently recruiting full time and part time home care assistants for the Howth area of Dublin who have a full driving licence and their own transportation.
The quality of our service depends on the quality of our carers so the successful candidate must really enjoy working with clients to provide a range of services such as companionship, personal support, meal preparation, mobility assistance and general upkeep of the home.
In return we will provide you with:
• Competitive salary, full induction training and Garda vetting.
• We listen to your preferences and create schedules that fit your life.
• Full time support from a friendly and respectful care manager with back up from our Nurse Management Team who are there to help and support you.
• Free ongoing training and development which we make enjoyable for all.
• Paid holidays.
Please contact us if you:
• Are a Cheerful, Caring, Positive and Dependable Individual
• Have Experience in providing care in the home
• Have FETAC 5 or equivalent qualification in Healthcare
• Have a full driving licence and your own transportation
• Have Garda Clearance or will pass Garda Clearance
• Have suitable character references
• Have Fluent English
2017 Pay €12.00 Monday to Friday, €13.00 Saturday and €14.00 per hour Sunday